Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Cavity????

Brooke had a dentist visit this past week. All went well until the dentist informed me that she has a cavity (Debbi - it is in the A-occlusal molar). Brooke was not happy. Mommy was not happy. Probably a result of not brushing those molars well enough. So, the dentist has refered her to a peds dentist for the filling. I will wait until after the show as I can't add another item to my plate right now. She can't feel it, but it should be taken care of before it gets worse. I am hoping the peds dentist will gas her before the novicaine shot. That's the worst part. I don't want her to have a traumatic view of the dentist.

Off to flying practice tonight. I will be sore by tomorrow for sure as this will be a long and challenging correography night. Check the blog this week for new pix of Peter Pan. We are getting excited.

1 comment:

  1. How is your soreness this morning? Thank goodness for tylenol, right?
    So sorry to hear about the tooth. I'm sure Brook will do fine with the filling. I would be surprised if they gas her...but maybe. You can ask for a numbing topical gel to be applied before the shot so it doesn't sting as much. I would also give tylenol in advance to help with the sore jaw she will have later. Good luck - Love ya!
    I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete