Monday, March 9, 2009

My Precious Nephews! Double the fun!

Doug and Debbi came to visit us and see Trent's show. My nephews are the most adorable things ever! It just makes me miss them all the more! Pix above: Brooke, Joe, Ben, Grant.
Brooke just can't get enough of these cuties. They are waaaay better than a dolly! She got to feed and play with both of them. Two for the price of one - now that's a bargin!


My arms and heart could not be more full!


I gave both boys a lecture: "Don't grow untill I see you next!"



I think Brooke has found the perfect ballet partner! Both boys thought their big cousins were extremely entertaining. I just wish we could be together so much more. I want the kids to develop lasting memories and relationships. I couldn't get over how GOOD they both are. They are so happy and congenial. This is such a fun age and they are so YUMMY!



No comments:

Post a Comment