Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bring on Spring!

Now THIS is what I'm talkin' about! Shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops and a game of catch! Yeah baby - bring it on! I have a full blown case of Spring Fever. I want these kids OUT of the house and in the sunshine!
Ahhh, a new bucket of sidewalk chalk: the simple joys of life.

Tuesday night Trent participated in our school district's Piano Festival. He scored a 1 and got a blue ribbon. It was his first "public piano performance". He did very well. The judge said she appreciated his attention to dynamics and preparedness.
I am working towards a VBS writing deadline next Friday. I am half-way through the second lesson. For those of you who care, next year's theme is "SeaQuest: Diving for God's Treasure". Writing VBS is fairly easy. I tend to spend more time researching the theme (ocean creatures, deep-sea diving, etc) than I do on anything else.
We have Spring Break next week. I am trying to line up play-dates for the kids so they don't drive me crazy. Hopefully the weather will be nice and they can get outside.



1 comment:

  1. I agree! BRING ON SPRING. We are missing you guys. Wish I could be there to join in the sidewalk chalk, attempt to play catch, and here Trent make beautiful music! Love.
    BTW = cute picture of Brooke as your "home" picture.

    ReplyDelete