Friday, May 22, 2009

Aunt Debbi - You missed "Girls Morning Out"!

Dear Aunt Debbi, I think you need a break from all that "boy-stuff". You should come with us sometime. This morning Mommy went to get her nails done. The lady in the shop asked me if I wanted my nails done too. Of course I said "Yes". I picked Lavender Sparkle polish. She even did beautiful flowers on my thumbs with magenta rhinestones. Then we went to lunch at Wendy's. Mommy let me get a kid's meal with Diet Coke!
Maybe we can sneak away for a girls evening while we are in Florida together! We could shop, get manicures, look at shoes and purses, and eat chinese food! I love you. I can't wait to see you!
Love, Brooke
PS. I lost ANOTHER tooth! That makes three now. Unfortunately, Mommy says my two new permanent teeth are taking up the entire space of my three lost baby teeth.


2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could have been there! Your fingernails look so beautiful just like you. The Lavendar Sparkle Polish is a very pretty color. The girl evening in FL sounds wonderful-lets do it!
    Love you so much,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I know this post wasn't written to me, but I wish I could go to Girls Night too!

    ReplyDelete