Monday, June 1, 2009

Tag - I'm it..

Well, Debbi did this. She tagged me. So here is how it goes. This is the fourth folder, fourth picture. 12/07
Look at my precious tiny princess! Brooke was 3 1/2 here at her very first ballet recital. She looks so little. This is also before we cut bangs into her hair. Now I am supposed to tag FOUR more people. This is a problem. I am a hermit. I do not know four people with blogs. I only know TWO - pathetic. Since Debbi is the one who tagged me, I can only tag Kate.
So Kathryn... Sorry, I know you have done this stuff before.
I am tagging Kate at Kate's Korner.

Lastly, this all leads to a little request: if you read my blog, and have a blog of your own, let me know. I would love to get in touch. I suppose I should finally cave in and get a Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dawn! I read your blog--although, I admit I am not very faithful:) But you were my "adopted" family for awhile when I was in college, so I was excited to find your blog--and yes you should get a FB page!

    ReplyDelete