Monday, April 6, 2009

Let the Games Begin!!!

Ah, yes, baseball season is finally here. (Even if we did get snow again on Sunday night - only about three inches and it has all but melted today. I am in denial. I figure I will ignore it an hope it goes away. So far, my strategy is working. I refuse to acknowledge any more snow.) Both boys had their first practice on Saturday. It was a very decent spring day, with a high temp in the upper 40's. It was great for the kids to be out, breathing the fresh air and getting some great exercise. Trent and Grant have both improved since last season. It is so cool to see them develop their skills. Trent is excited for the season and Grant is just glad to be with his friends. They both have good teams and seem to like their coaches. Trent has the same coaching team as last year.
Saturday also means dance class for Brooke. Here she is in fourth position. Her recital is coming up in a couple of weeks. Then we will take a break for the summer.

Grant has his last session of gymnastics tonight. I am debating about putting him back in for the summer. He really likes it. Oh, I found the PERFECT class for Grant: "The Rodent Club". It meets twice a month, he gets to bring Hammy, and he makes treats for her and learns about rodent care while visiting with other fellow rodent-lovers. He is so excited!!!


Last, but certainly not least - Real men get beautiful in Brooke's Beauty Shop! Stunning, don't ya think?!



1 comment:

  1. Miss you all like crazy. Wish I could just pop over to see a game or a dance recital. You might even be able to talk me into a little rodent time!

    Love the new spring background.

    Brooke, you will have to do Uncle Doug's hair when we see you! Benita (is that right?) can return!

    ReplyDelete