Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle: Grant's School Music Program

The Neubert Elementary second graders performed "Welcome to the Jungle" for their annual music program. It was a fun musical, based on Aesop's fable of the Lion and the Mouse.
Grant had a small speaking part. When we asked him why he didn't have a vocal solo, he said, "I wanted to speak rather than sing. I would rather sing in the choir, but not by myself." Good for you Grant. We are very proud of you.
All the kids wore "jungle colors": brown or green. I think Grant had more fun that we did. I love you sweet boy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you really enjoyed your program; know you must have loved all the green! I'm sure you were one of the very best speakers!
    Can't wait to see you in May and get a genuine "Grant hug"!

    ReplyDelete